DELIVERY SCHEDULING INFORMATION
· Deliveries will begin on November 29 and end on December 26. They are scheduled as follows; Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 6pm-9pm and Saturday & Sunday 5pm-9pm
· There will be 3-time slots available for booking deliveries on Wednesday - Friday; 6pm-7:30pm, 7:30pm-9:00pm, and a floating time slot, 6pm-9pm. The floating time slot is for residences with more flexibility. The Santa truck can arrive anytime within your time slot window.
· There will be 4-time slots available for booking deliveries on Saturday & Sunday; 5pm-6:30pm, 6pm-7:30pm, 7p-9p and a floating time slot, 5pm-9pm. The floating time slot is for residences with more flexibility. The Santa truck can arrive anytime within your time slot window.
· We will be charging $100.00 for up to 10 children and $10.00 for each additional child.
· Appointments for the 2023 Toy Delivery Season will be done via a lottery (there will be no in-person scheduling of appointments). If you would like to be entered into the lottery, you must fill out our online form. Registration for the lottery will open on October 9, 2023 at 7:00pm and close on October 20 at 6:00pm. The lottery will be held on October 23, 2023, at 7:00pm. The order for scheduling appointments will be chosen randomly BY A SOFTWARE PROGRAM. Entering the lottery does not guarantee a delivery appointment. If you were randomly selected via the lottery drawing, a representative from the committee will reach out to you to schedule a delivery appointment within 15 days after completing the lottery. If the dates you selected on the lottery registration form are available, the crew will automatically book you and send you a confirmation via email or text.
· We will only be doing stops by Fire Districts this year. Each night will have a designated Fire District. A list of dates and districts is listed below. When booking, only pick a date that we are scheduled to be in your Fire District. If you are unsure of your Fire District, please click here www.longhillfd.com/fire-district-look-up and search for your home address. Your Fire District designation will be listed for your residence. N for Nichols, T for Trumbull Center, and L for Long Hill
· This year we will be accepting gift drop-offs prior to your appointment. Gift drop off will be held the Sunday before your delivery between 8am and 12pm* at 14 Meadow Rd. Please ensure each gift is clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name. All gifts will be counted and bagged at the time of dropoff. If you are having a party, be sure the party host brings all the gifts at once. We will NOT accept gifts from each individual family.
*Times subject to change based on volunteer availability and call volume
· Non-Refundable Deposit Payment by Credit/Debit Card must be made in FULL by November 15. The balance owed based on the number of children you have will be paid when you drop off the toys.
NIGHT OF DELIVERY INFORMATION
· If you’re having a party, please be sure your guests arrive before your scheduled time slot. We will call you 10-15 min before your stop
· Please make sure everyone is outside and ready after you receive the phone call
· If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact us immediately so we can either cancel or reschedule your delivery appointment. For the fastest response in this urgent matter, please call 203-452-2397
· The Long Hill Fire Company #1 Incorporated reserves the right to cancel any appointments based on extenuating circumstances, including but not limited to weather conditions, fire or rescue emergencies, COVID-19, mechanical issues, or any other condition that may cause us to cancel. If your delivery is canceled, rescheduling is not guaranteed, but a full refund will be awarded if one is requested. Please allow up to 30 days for the refund to be processed
We will open the Toy Delivery lottery drawing sign up on Monday October 9, 2023 at 7:00pm. Entering the lottery drawing sign up does not guarantee anyone a delivery. The lottery drawing sign up is simply a way for us to collect information from of all of the people who would like to be entered into the lottery drawing for a chance to schedule a delivery. The lottery will remain open until Friday October 20, 2023 at 6:00pm. Once the lottery is closed, we will take all of the information and hold a lottery drawing on Monday October 23, 2023 at 7:00pm. That lottery drawing will result in an ordered list which we will use to reach out to schedule deliveries.
All communications regarding scheduling will be performed via email so please, check your email regularly (and your spam folders, just in case).
THE LOTTERY DRAWING SIGN UP CLOSED ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 20, 2023 AT 6:00PM
IF YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR DELIVERY INFO OR CANCEL YOUR DELIVERY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK THAT YOU RECEIVED IN YOUR ORIGNAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
The lottery was held on Monday October 23, 2023 at 7pm. Click the link below to access the lottery drawing results. The results are listed in order by First Name and Last Four Digits of the cell phone number entered into the lottery drawing sign up.
Our Santa Tracker can be used the night of your delivery to watch Santa travel to your home.
NOTE: THIS TRACKER ONLY UPDATES EVERY FEW MINUTES AND CAN NOT BE USED TO DETERMINE THE EXACT LOCATION OF SANTA