The 2022 Toy Delivery season has come to an end! Thank you for your support!
New this year is our Santa Tracker; this can be used the night of your delivery to watch Santa travel to your home.
NOTE: THIS TRACKER ONLY UPDATES EVERY FEW MINUTES AND CAN NOT BE USED TO DETERMINE THE EXACT LOCATION OF SANTA
· Deliveries will begin on November 30 and end on December 26. They are scheduled from 5pm to 9pm, 7 days a week
· There will be 4-time slots available for booking deliveries; 5pm-6:30pm, 6pm-7:30pm, 7pm-9:00pm, and a floating time slot, 5pm-9pm for residences with more flexibility. The Santa truck can arrive anytime within your time slot window.
· We will be charging $100.00 for up to 10 children and $10.00 for each additional child.
· Appointments for the 2022 Toy Delivery Season will be done via a lottery (there will be no in-person scheduling of appointments this year). If you would like to be entered into the lottery, you must fill out our online form. Registration for the lottery will open on October 1, 2022 at 12:00pm and close on October 20 at 11:59pm. The lottery will be held on October 21, 2022, at 5pm. The order for scheduling appointments will be chosen randomly BY A SOFTWARE PROGRAM. Entering the lottery does not guarantee a delivery appointment. If you were randomly selected via the lottery, a representative from the committee will reach out to you to schedule a delivery appointment within 15 days after completing the lottery. If the dates you selected on the lottery registration form are available, the crew will automatically book you and send you a confirmation via email or text.
· We will only be doing stops by Fire Districts this year. Each night will have a designated Fire District. A list of dates and districts is listed below. When booking, only pick a date that we are scheduled to be in your Fire District. If you are unsure of your Fire District, please click here www.longhillfd.com/fire-district-look-up and search for your home address. Your Fire District designation will be listed for your residence. N for Nichols, T for Trumbull Center, and L for Long Hill
· This year we will be accepting gift drop-offs prior to your appointment. Gift drop off will be held the Sunday before your delivery between 11am and 3pm* at 14 Meadow Rd. Please ensure each gift is clearly labeled with the child’s first and last name. All gifts will be counted and bagged at the time of dropoff. If you are having a party, be sure the party host brings all the gifts at once. We will NOT accept gifts from each individual family.
(*Times subject to change based on volunteer availability and call volume)
· If you’re having a party, please be sure your guests arrive before your time slot. We will call you 10-15 min before your stop
· Please make sure everyone is outside and ready for Santa after you receive the phone call
· Non-Refundable Deposit Payment by Credit/Debit Card must be made in FULL by November 10. The balance owed based on the number of children you have will be paid when you drop off the toys.
· If you or anyone in your household has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you contact us immediately so we can either cancel or reschedule your delivery appointment. For the fastest response in this urgent matter, please call 203-452-2397
· We reserve the right to cancel any appointments due to extenuating circumstances, including but not limited to weather conditions, fire or rescue emergencies, COVID-19, mechanical issues, or any other condition that may cause us to cancel. If circumstances require us to cancel your delivery, rescheduling is not guaranteed, but a full refund will be awarded if one is requested. Please allow up to 30 days for the refund to be processed
NOTE: THE TOP NUMBER IS WHERE WE ARE IN THE BOOKING PROCESS, IF YOUR NAME IS NOT THERE THEN YOU HAVE BEEN BOOKED AND IT WAS REMOVED! THIS WILL BE UPDATED EVERY FEW DAYS!